People who have a superiority complex based on their enjoyment of vintage music or books are some of the most annoying people in the world and if I ever hear you ridiculing someone just because they may not enjoy listening to the beatles whilst reading to kill a mockingbird and sipping a cup of hibiscus green tea i will literally come to your house and staple your nipples to your elbows
YOU THINK YOURE SUCH A BIG FAN OF PANIC AT THE DISCO NAME THREE DISCOS THEY’VE PANICKED AT GO ON
daily reminder that it is okay to put yourself first
its weird because i know how happy ill be in a couple years, its unimaginable, but i know it’ll be there.
and yet I’m stuck in the now; the inevitable sadness and darkness that surrounds me. I know the happiness is in my future, but the now is what’s dwindling my desire to live.
exactly, thank you.
stop romanticizing the idea of becoming so dependent on another human being that you cannot function adequately without their presence goodbye
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life." - Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via deadlyvibes)